Del Rio Dogo Argentino Stud Service Contract
NOTE: for any
contract to be legally binding, the document should be witnessed.
Thank you for expressing an interest in using "_______________"
in your breeding program. Enclosed you will find a copy of his pedigree and our policies concerning stud services to outside
bitches. Before a commitment for breeding is made please consider the following. Prior to a breeding agreement, we require
1. A photocopy of your bitch's registration.
2. A legible four generation pedigree.
3. Photocopies of your bitch’s health clearances (mainly hips, eyes and hearing)
4. Recent photograph or video tape of the bitch.
Following an agreement to breed, it is required that you:
1. Pay all transportation costs for the bitch or semen. Airport pick-up and delivery
fees to (xx airport) as follows: ($xxxx).
(To be paid before the bitch is shipped.)
3. Pay all veterinary costs, at the time of service, while the bitch is in our
care. This would include vaginal smears, artificial insemination (if the bitch is unreceptive to natural breeding or we are
unhappy with the culture report etc. )
4. Pay all expenses if using fresh chilled semen including collection kits, semen
collection, shipping charges, etc.
5. A record of current vaccinations including Rabies.
6. Names and addresses of all prospective puppy owners.
7. Agree that puppies resulting from this breeding shall not knowingly be sold
either directly, or to an agent thereof, who sells outright or consigns to a pet shop, kennel, or individual whose purpose
is mass production, wholesaling, or retailing of purebred dogs.
8. Agree that ALL pet quality puppies be placed on spay/neuter contracts and
that their UKC and FCPR registration papers be held back until proof of permanent sterilization is received. If AKC-FSS
papers are given on pet-quality puppies, it must be done on LP status only.
Prior to an agreement to breed, our responsibilities to you are as follows:
1. To provide a photocopy of our stud's registration.
2. To provide a photocopy of our stud's OFA certification. (Add other appropriate
tests, including BAER.)
3. A four generation pedigree.
All proposed bitches must meet the following criteria:
1. The bitch must be in good physical condition. She must
be free of fleas and ticks and have had a bath before she arrives.
2. The bitch must have a stable temperament.
3. The bitch must have proper dentition. We will not breed any bitch that has three
or more missing teeth.
4. If the bitch is five years of age or older she ought to have a current T4 thyroid
STUD SERVICE POLICY
1. The stud fee for ____________________ is $ . Half
is payable upon the bitches arrival. The balance is due after the puppies have been BAER tested, or are 7 weeks of age, whichever
comes first, and prior to the puppies leaving home.
The owner of the dam identified
above agrees on this date: / / (initialed: )
that the stud fee must be paid to the stud dog owner(s) before the stud dog owner will sign any litter registration application
(AKC-FSS, UKC, FCPR).
owner of the dam identified above also agrees on this date: / / (initialed: ) that the resulting puppies must be microchipped
and BAER tested (with chip # on BAER results) prior to any litter registration applications being signed by stud dog owner(s).
2. The Stud Dog Owner(s) guarantee a litter of a minimum of TWO hearing puppies.
3. If a breeding does not occur, either naturally or artificially, the owner of
the stud dog will return the stud fee. If artificial insemination is used, the
costs associated with the procedure are non-refundable. If frozen/shipped semen
is used, all costs associated with shipping and insemination are non-refundable.
4. If the bitch does not whelp two or more live hearing puppies, the stud dog owner
will return the half stud fee minus any non-refundable breeding fees. If
single puppy from litter is determined not to be of show/breeding quality, puppy must be placed on a spay/neuter contract
and litter registration papers will be signed with Limited Privlege stipulations on the puppy.
If the single puppy from litter has normal hearing and is determined to be of show/breeding quality,
5. Other conditions are as follows:
· Dam owner must notify Stud owner w/in 24 hours of the dam whelping
I have read and agree to the conditions of
the stud service contract and agree to breed my female Dogo Argentino
BITCH'S NAME AND TITLES:
DATE OF BIRTH:
To the following male Dogo Argentino
DATE OF BIRTH: December 23,
SIRE: Multi CH JME Leguero de
DAM: Multi CH Parrish Acre Brillante
del Rio, DNA-P, CGC, OFA, CERF
THE OWNER(S) OF THE ABOVE NAMED BITCH HAS READ AND DOES INDEED UNDERSTAND THE CONDITIONS OF THIS CONTRACT AS SET FORTH HEREIN,
PLEASE SIGN AND DATE BELOW. DO NOT SIGN IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS STUD SERVICE CONTRACT.
STUD DOG OWNER: